- Atul Dodiya, 'Looking through a microscope at Sevagram Ashram, 1940', 2016
- Atul Dodiya, 'Visit to the marble rocks at Jabalpur, 1941', 2016
Art Basel 2019, Booth View
- Bhuvanesh Gowda, Model for a New Cosmos II, 2019
- Yardena Kurulkar, Fall of the buckler, 2018
- Ritesh Meshram, Landscape of Elements, 2019
- Anju Dodiya, Petals and Atoms, 2019
- Reena Saini Kallat, Leaking Lines , 2019
- Shilpa Gupta, A Liquid, the Mouth Froze, 2018
- Yardena Kurulkar, A prelude to sleep, 2018
- Shilpa Gupta, Untitled (Spoken Poem), 2018
Public days: June 12 - 16, 2019
Chemould Prescott Road has a roster of senior, mid-career and young artists who have been part of the global international art scene.
At Art Basel 2019 in the ‘Galleries’ sector we propose to bring in a mix of gallery artists from senior, mid-career to the young, with a focus on their unique modes, methods and processes through which they address and engage with society, politics, history, environment and emotion of our contemporary times.
We propose to include the works of Anju Dodiya, Atul Dodiya, Bhuvanesh Gowda, Mithu Sen, Reena Kallat, Ritesh Meshram, Shilpa Gupta and Yardena Kurulkar